The Dead Linger Alpha

fedus_87
Administrator
a new game im pretty sure alot of you will be interested in. iv been playing for a day or 2 now and im loving it. this is not just another cheap dayz knockoff. these guys are doing some great work over there. give them a look.

http://www.thedeadlinger.com/

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Ray
Thanks for sharing. Ill be giving this a try.

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Niceonegunit
Ray wrote
Thanks for sharing. Ill be giving this a try.
Yeah, I've been watching this since 003.
It's like a dream come true, almost. They just keep adding and fixing and adding and fixing.

Unlike a certain OTHER zombie survival that no one likes. I think they called it 'finished' during beta stage.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Niceonegunit wrote
Ray wrote
Thanks for sharing. Ill be giving this a try.
Yeah, I've been watching this since 003.
It's like a dream come true, almost. They just keep adding and fixing and adding and fixing.

Unlike a certain OTHER zombie survival that no one likes. I think they called it 'finished' during beta stage.
WarZ? If so, there were alot of rumors about others taking it into their own hands. Hopefully this will end up in a WarZ release that isn't actually 100% garbage.

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
Niceonegunit wrote
Ray wrote
Thanks for sharing. Ill be giving this a try.
Yeah, I've been watching this since 003.
It's like a dream come true, almost. They just keep adding and fixing and adding and fixing.

Unlike a certain OTHER zombie survival that no one likes. I think they called it 'finished' during beta stage.
WarZ? If so, there were alot of rumors about others taking it into their own hands. Hopefully this will end up in a WarZ release that isn't actually 100% garbage.
It has already been released. It's name escapes me at the moment, but it's regarded as the actual WarZ rather than LieZ.

EDIT: It's called DeadZ. It's actually free to play, as well. Doesn't require WarZ, to my knowledge, which is very limited. You can get it here. It is said that they are working on vehicles, too.

Keep in mind, that I think this is in closed beta until they feel it's good enough. I could be wrong though.

EDIT2: Completely wrong. It is in OPEN beta right now. Feel free to register and play! Free of charge, and WarZ is not needed!

DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Niceonegunit
Hah!

This is actually really good shit!
The AI is supposedly revamped, and, well, generally everything looks amazing and feels great.

Watch the trailer of DeadZ.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: The Dead Linger Alpha

Hmmm, I might actually have to check it out.