Stalker ... again

benevolentdevil
Ok, so I discovered Real Survival Pack doesn't really "work" , I mean everything fires, it just doesn't work for basic "survival" ...
  It's more for , Military "role-play" , or MilSIM play.
some of it does work, and other parts don't  ...  extensive testing ... I just wasn't happy with it.

 ..........  I do like some of having "base-building" aspect to "Stalker" , the MGB construction system isn't -really- ideal for Stalker play.

 So ... I'm considering ... re-inventing the wheel here.

Re: Stalker ... again

benevolentdevil
Found somewhat of an exploit , or bugg ... not sure how it can be fixed :

 Bolts ... throwing bolts, if hitting AI or players, kills them.

 I found this out by testing anomaly trigger ...  while interesting, wasn't a thing I wanted or expected.

Re: Stalker ... again

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stalker ... again

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stalker ... again

benevolentdevil
Sadly i lost all my files for this ...

never did solve the bolt bug , lol ... but I had a map worked out , complete with random loot spawns, and anomalies.

 Did not get any base building or survival pack to work with it though.

but , I switched computers after a hard drive failure, and no longer have the work I did. :(  I doubt I try doing it again from scratch.