Skin fix?

Boynamedsu3
Any idea if there's a way to get your character skins to load?
Because all of mine look like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Skin fix?

Ray
I tought the bug skin was remoced already back in 42c (you can see it in 1st person but cant in 3rd person) So the only issue you have is your own editing messed something up or a failed installation

Re: Skin fix?

Boynamedsu3
Here's my problem.
I uninstalled everything, deleted it, then reinstalled everything. Still no luck, and everything is done exactly how it's instructed in the guides, nothing custom done.

Re: Skin fix?

Ray
The comment I wrote earlier was from my phone, so I did not see the picture properly. Now when I see the full size, whats wrong with the skin? If you mean why is it low quality, then you need to buy Private Military Company DLC by Bohemia Interactive, wich will put Survivor/Hero skins and quite a few more skins into HQ. Without DLC's all skins from PMC (Lite) and BAF (Lite) are low quality

Re: Skin fix?

Ray
Oh, and if you mean WHY do you spawn with survivor skin, I assume you have used the Humanity adding script wich makes you have Hero skin, and Above added into respawn system that if you have negative or positive humanity, you will spawn with the skin whatever humanity you have. To get survivor skin/bandit skin then simply use the Humanity -4900 or something cheat.

Re: Skin fix?

Boynamedsu3
AH! Okay, thank you very much!

Re: Skin fix?

Ray
No problem, if it gets fixed then let me know ;)

Re: Skin fix?

Boynamedsu3
This post was updated on .
Got the DLC.
It just completely ruined my DayZ files.
Edit: I got it fixed but I have no idea how to incorporate the DLC packs without crashing my DayZ. Suggestions?

Re: Skin fix?

Haleks
Look ain your game root directory, there should be a BAF and a PMC folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\BAF and C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\PMC); all you have to do is to copy the content of the Addons folders inside the BAF/PMC folders into your main Addons folder (ex : C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Addons).

Re: Skin fix?

Boynamedsu3
Nothing I freaking do is working.
ken

Re: Skin fix?

ken
hey dude .. i wanted to use your skin ... what the name of that outfit skin?