RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1234 ... 276

RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

DayZ X is based on Haleks's FACTIONS release. I've removed most features, such as friendly AI and what not. And "rebuilt" it to be DayZ X (an updated version of BreakingZero). That being said, Haleks spent alot of time fixing glitches and getting 1.8.0.3 playable.

I've also used the DayZero replacement addons, wich opens up buildings and replaces wreck models.

I will also be using the Epoch building system, later on. Therefor, the building supplies in the cheat menu wont work, obviously.

Do you have any ideas for DayZ X? Post them!

Upcomming changes + changelog:
Upcomming changes:

- Automatic lootcycle.
- Epoch building system.
- ?

Update 0.1 changes:

- Fixed addtoBack options.
- Added the baseball bat to more buildings.
- Set up a proper heli crash loot table.
- Added the fishing pole to the loot table.
- Moved all .50 cal's to Heli Crash. (Lapua still spawns in Military Special).
- Removed take clothing function (skins spawn everywhere anyways).
- NVG's got a higher chance to spawn in heli crashes, but does spawn in Military Special.
- Added better loot coords to more buildings.
- Lootcycle triggered by sleeping in a tent (automatic in the next update, I just solved it fast).
- Made a minor adjustement to the color filter.

                                                                  OLDER RELEASES!

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.5] (Chernarus/Podagors) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Chernarus/Podagorsk update 3.8 Download.

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.5] (Taviana) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Taviana update 3.7 Download.

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.6] (Namalsk) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Namalsk update 3.7 Download.

I HIGHLY suggest using this addon! (Makes AI way more like players).

                       1.7.6 Singleplayer.  OLD
Without the building scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ng8n175e1euw1az
WITH the building scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mvn6lud2begbhf2
WITHOUT CHEATMENU: http://www.mediafire.com/?nyp0ujak179nd4m
Without Timecycle http://www.mediafire.com/?6dsbyn92xc726pv

1.7.5.1
   OLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?56g8ccj287edaff. Colab with Fedus!

1.7.4.4    OLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?1smx93gbda0l9qt Regular WITH AI.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0cz1bd6tkl2nmd WITHOUT AI.
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the DayZ X mod you wanna play.
2. Move @DayZX to your OA directory, from the downloaded addons folder.
3. Move any of the missions to your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from your beta patch and add -mod=@DayZX to the launchparameters.
5. Play

 CREDITS: Above, Fedus_87, Haleks, Niceonegunit, DayZ_SP, Unknown, and ZedHunter, the DayZero community + the Breaking Point community!

All the 1.8.0.3 fixes were made by Haleks.
Deploy bike script: Jukki
Self bloodbag script: Krixes
The building system: The Epoch guys.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

brado
Thankyou,

This sounds great.. just off to try

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

brado wrote
Thankyou,

This sounds great.. just off to try
1.7.5.1 is great. I love all of the changes.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Thank You !!! :)   (No Google Translate this time ^^)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub
Wow, that was fast. Incredible work, as usual !
I'll wait for a "No AI" version, but this looks awesome !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub wrote
NO AI is the second thing I think of before uploading anything! It will always be there with the regular upload! I hope you like it!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub
Above wrote
NO AI is the second thing I think of before uploading anything! It will always be there with the regular upload! I hope you like it!
Downloading it right now, I'll tell you in a bit. But I'm pretty sure I will like it :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RenegadeF3ar
This post was updated on .
is this LAN enabled?
and will i be banned for hosting a LAN sorry im really new to this

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
glad everyone is as excited for this as much as we are excited to release it to you guy's have fun

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy
This is one of the best sp's I've ever played. Can you explain the new vehicle system

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
each car is place on the map before hand in the editor when creating a mission so they do not spawn in walls and buildings.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy
I was playing and there wasn't vehicles in spots where there was before. just a glitch?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy wrote
I was playing and there wasn't vehicles in spots where there was before. just a glitch?
I've added the MP map's spawn locations + some secret ones with "cooler" vehicles. So http://dayzdb.com/map#4.122.118 should help you out a bit.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RenegadeF3ar
ran into a respawn issue i died then spawned in the ocean and couldnt move then died again and repeated

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Bizniach
First off great job on rolling this out quick!
I had the same problem as posted above not being able to respawn on death. I had to end task arma since the esc key was disabled (ie in combat). I did notice the "glock icon" was still present and flashing, not disabled so probably the culprit. (I was using the with AI mission file didn't try the no AI). Not game breaking but just have to restart on death until fixed. Thanks again as it is still fun!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
yea this bug is being looked into atm. should be sorted out before to long.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

So far, I've moved the spawns on respawn. I've not tested the knockout on respawn yet.

AI food spawn is getting looked it. They would not spawn with the new food.
Bandit triggers were fixed and moved from spawns. But enter a village at own risk.
The combat system will be either removed or fixed.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Excellent, all this is great! :)
Just one thing, it's me or backpack have become extremely rare??
(And Tools engineer too ;))

Do you not find backpacks on bandits, or in buildings? They might be more rare in 1.7.5.1. I've not gotten to test it fully. However this is something we can always change.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
I play NO AI mode ^ ^
But no, not change, it is very much like that, I'll be so happy when I put hands on a AlicePack ... or better :)
Thanks Again for your work !!! (y)