RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 (DayZ 1.7.4.4. with SP in Main Menu)

RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 (DayZ 1.7.4.4. with SP in Main Menu)

DayZ_SP
Just a quick release:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w0gluva96dmxa

This gives you the Single Player option in the main menu for DayZ 1.7.4.4.

-Removed "In Combat" logging for SP. You can quit the game whenever you want even if you are in combat unlike normal DayZ.

No other enhancements yet e.g. No AI Faction tweaks, etc.

I am working on re-enabling the gender selection on the DaiyZ X maps, etc. and will release those shortly.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 (DayZ 1.7.4.4. with SP in Main Menu)

DayZ_SP
UPDATE:

All maps are updated to 1.7.4.4. with the restored gender selection menu:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x6h6feb7yevy8

These are the standard maps you can expect to be released following a core DayZ update.

I want to make things easy and more unified, so people don't pester Kodabar all the time in the comments section of his blog for tech support

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 (DayZ 1.7.4.4. with SP in Main Menu)

Are the new weapons + spawns added in those releases? And the female skins? Would be dope to try female Ghillie and so on. xD

Edit: Tried it out, can you add the female skins? :D

And the new weapons? :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 (DayZ 1.7.4.4. with SP in Main Menu)

jaw1985
Is there any chance you could release a version with Combat logging enabled? Make it easier to practice if we have the same rules as the real game :)