RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
Blaze wrote
Above wrote
Blaze wrote
@NiceOneGUnit,

I get the concept you are going for but, is there any way to add the winter clothes from Namalsk? When I spawned, I immediately created a fire to warm up and begin a game plan. Two bandits engaged me from a distance, I killed them and ran to loot them but died due to freezing temperature.
 It is meant to be impossible-hard. (I'm guessing). That's how I'd like it, too. I'm not saying that you should agree with me. But we kinda need a mod that is close to impossible to succeed in.
I agree I love the concept of being stranded and attempting to survive with as little or nothing at all. I guess I just need to keep playing  it and with trial and error come up with a survival plan. Thanks Above
Hehe, DayZ is fun for what it is. But the idea of an apocolypse for instance, is that it would be a constant struggle to survive. You should be scared to go out etc.
One thing I'd like to do is add a nice big haul of resources to start off with.

Enough to at least build a camp. After all, in a place like this, your supplies won't last anyway.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

JuniYo
Hey I looked at the map and saw something that looks like a airstrip :P Is it something special over there and is there ANY houses of any kind at all?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Niceonegunit
JuniYo wrote
Hey I looked at the map and saw something that looks like a airstrip :P Is it something special over there and is there ANY houses of any kind at all?
If you could call a campsite housing, then sure.

And yes, the airstrip is the crashsite of three C-30Js. Naturally, there's loot galore down there but tons of bandits and zombies.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

RandomGuy
This looks so epic, can't wait to try in the morning :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

crowbars82
Lo!

Yeah this is nuts. I really like my games to be difficult after 25 years of nothing but gaming, and this is hard! I guess it's more of an endurance test really. It was a very fun idea however and I'm totally keeping it installed. Will it work over Lan if I place the missions file in the MPMissions folder?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Niceonegunit
crowbars82 wrote
Lo!

Yeah this is nuts. I really like my games to be difficult after 25 years of nothing but gaming, and this is hard! I guess it's more of an endurance test really. It was a very fun idea however and I'm totally keeping it installed. Will it work over Lan if I place the missions file in the MPMissions folder?
Ah, yeah, almost reminds of you the batshit insane difficulties of DooM.

No, it won't. There's only one playable slot to take up. Might add more and test the compatibility.
I can almost guarantee it won't be JIP compatible though.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

That's a really damn good idea. Not only because you get a chance, and a start. But also, when you run out of food, the need of more will karate you in the face.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

eran100
Will this work with Daiy Factions 2.6.1?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Noah
Can't wait for the tempature fix :P Been going at this mod like crazy, even resorted to using
this:

SupportCall - "Cheat" module
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?135571-Support-Call-quot-Cheat-quot-module&p=2166940#post2166940

Really helps, anyways awesome mod, cant wait to go to that crash site!...once i can obtain like 50 heat packs ;) :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

nootle87
Is this still happening? I did as instructed, have installed other DaiZy SPs successfully . But only get a message saying EtahPlateau has been deleted. I hope i can try this. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

Noah
Sad to see this mod dead.
"Live for something, or die for nothing"

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide 1.7.7.1

constein12
The factions link does not work anymore :( can you please help because I have been having a lot of trouble with DayZ SP lately and I am so close to having this but like I said the link does not work.
12