RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Cf9TLYnn8 Preview. Lol.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/?rl37bd3i20e50z2

What's in this mission? Find out. x'D

CREDITS:

Credits for the gyrocopter: "CSJ" on the Armaholic forums.
Credits for the sleigh: "SenChi" on the Armaholic forums.
Credits for the santa skins: "SenChi" on the Armaholic forums.
Credits for Tumbler car: "neoko2000"  on the Armaholic forums.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download thirsk.
2. Make a folder called ThirskSP or what ever you please.
3. Make a folder called addons inside of that folder.
4. Put all Thirsk files in the addons folder now.
5. Add the files in my UL to the addons folder.
6. Make a shortcut and add "-mod=*@whatevernameyoutookonthefolder*.

Credits for the mission: Unknown, Fedus_87, DayZ_SP, Niceonegunit, AboveDayZ and ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

GhostsNightmare
Dude this is freaking awesome! xD Nice work!

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

ch0j1n
i cant find the required addon (arma2_ka52) on armaholic, and ideas?

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

ch0j1n wrote
i cant find the required addon (arma2_ka52) on armaholic, and ideas?

I made instructions for this. I hope it helps.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

Haha! Thanks. :D

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

EvilGremlin
This post was updated on .
I'm terrible lol,  I get an error on this too ( Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'dayz_equip' )

Though I can't find the equip for DaiZy 1.7.4.4,  Unless the equip file is the same across all releases?

edit,  I'm also missing some other files that didn't come with this download.

&

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

See, you gotta add the actual mod too, not only the files I'm uploading. I'd guess you need DayZ 1.7.4.4 added to the thirsk SP addons folder. That will most likely sort it, mate. :)

Btw, you obviously have to replace dayz_code + dayz_anim after that, with my files. Why? And why only these files? Because dayz_code ads the custom loot that some of our missions have, and it unlocks singleplayer. The dayz_anim unlocks every vehicle, skin and weapon in the game (if that's what you tell it to do). So that's why you only get these 2 files when downloading SP missions. I really hope this helps. And make sure to add everything from the folder I uploaded! That should totally fix it! :-)

I also replied to your comment on the other mission, I hope it worked out.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

EvilGremlin
Nope,  Doesn't help lol.

Still missing them 2 files despite double checking everything.

In my 12dayzofchristmas folder,  I've got these files in  ( tell me if something is out of place )

csj_gyroac
dayz_anim
dayz_code
dayz_equip
dayz_sfx
dayz_vehicles
dayz_weapons
ksk_mod
ksk_mod_des_repl
ksk_mod_wdl_repl
len_backpacks
mb_hemp
rh_de
rh_de_cfg
santaclaus
sledge
thirsk
thirsk2
thirsk3
thirsk4
thirsk5
thirsk6
tumbler

Ok, you most likely don't have an "addons" folder inside the 12DayZofChristmas folder, could this be it? Because it's saying that it's missing the files, wich you obviously have. The "addons" folder is all I can think of.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

EvilGremlin
Yeah I have the Addons folder inside.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

DayZ_SP
You're missing the "dayz.pbo":

"Cannot open objects dayz\objects\proxy_man.p3d"

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

Yes, that could be it. I was just paying attention to the error and if he had these files. But yah, it's not saying these files are gone, I get it.

Thanks for helping out man. =)

EDIT* I should probably get some sleep, I completly passed the pictures. x)

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

EvilGremlin
Thanks to you both,  popping that file in from another DaiZy folder fixed the issue :)

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

EvilGremlin wrote
Thanks to you both,  popping that file in from another DaiZy folder fixed the issue :)

Awesome, just so everyone knows. Everyone that actually tries/plays this mission is a complete champ! x'D

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

Andreas458it
HEY MAN REALLY NICE WORKE YUST WONDERED IF YO CAN CHAGE THE RADIUS WHER THE BANDIS BOTS SPAWN BECOOUSE THE SPAWN LIKE 10 FROM ME ? :D

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

Andreas458it wrote
HEY MAN REALLY NICE WORKE YUST WONDERED IF YO CAN CHAGE THE RADIUS WHER THE BANDIS BOTS SPAWN BECOOUSE THE SPAWN LIKE 10 FROM ME ? :D

I can see what I can do. They're coded to spawn 1-500 from you, though.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

ZeEpicness
Above,this is stupid to ask....but,do you think it's possible for you to make origins single player?

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

anifan97203
See his thread about Origins sp.
Basically, it says maybe.  But read it for me detailed info.

Re: RELEASE: 12DayZofChristmas xD

A Hobo Panda
ZeEpicness wrote
Above,this is stupid to ask....but,do you think it's possible for you to make origins single player?
Why would you ask him here...? This is a release that's for Thirsk that was made half a year ago lol. Plus, if you go here, you'd see that people are talking about and working on a DaiZy Origins.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.