Possible AI Town??

AnthonyPlayZ
Hi,

ive recently signed up to the forums as ive been constantly keeping up date with the single player mods and loving them aswell.

But i have noticed alot of people are asking as to whether it would be possible to do a DayZ Origins SP and now i understand that its still under the property of gamersplatoon and you would face legal charges if the models and script was used.

What im thinking is maybe if you recreated a sort of salvation city on a chernarus map, i mean im not asking for a whole new island off the coast of chernarus but maybe a city or town on the mainland, because they way i see it the only feature people would benefit from in a SP mission of DayZ Origins is the AIs of salvation city.. for all those who have played origins will agree that the best part of it is the survival at salvation..

So in conclusion i would love this feature to be brought in to the BreakingPoint mod... since this mod seems to be the most progressive atm and along with everyone else its one of my favourite DayZ SP missions

Hope you can implement such a feature if your not too busy!

Anthony
¬AnthonyPlayZ

Re: Possible AI Town??

Haleks
It is somehow unclear to me what gamersplatoon really owes : 90% of the assets they're using come from the modding community of Arma (and they're free!).
It's not really the legal charges that keep us from doin' it, but rather the difficulty to have the latest files to work on...

Re: Possible AI Town??

AnthonyPlayZ
truee but what do you think to my suggestion haleks?
¬AnthonyPlayZ

Re: Possible AI Town??

Haleks
Why not? But I've my hands quite full at the moment :/

Re: Possible AI Town??

AnthonyPlayz wrote
[...]

Cliché was/is working on an Origins SP. It's fairly easy to do, so you should probably see Origins up here at some point.

I think he said that anyone could do the Origins SP instead, but I'm not sure. If that was the case, then you should see one really soon.

Re: Possible AI Town??

AnthonyPlayZ
Okay thanks keep up the great work anyway!
¬AnthonyPlayZ