Please help

lilshadowxzx
I keep trying to setup the dayz 2017 ultimate, and it keeps giving the same error
For one, it'll give an error (listed below) but it wont spawn my character, no selection screen....And it shows the broken bone symbol to the right along with the rest.... it shows a town but again no spawning, or any ability it's actually really getting annoying, i've tried so many things, i solved a error i got about tanks by removing the space in the vehicle mod (it wants me to install some vehicle mod and rp item mod...) anyways, here's the error that's pissing me off....

missions\--Cur-Sp.chernarus/mission/groups/item2/vehicles/item0.vehicle class beard_DZ no longer exists

the -'s are actually _'s but if i put 2 it'll make a bigger one >_>
that appears for every time i load a 2017 ultimate.....idk what to do, i've tried ALL THINGS I CAN THINK OF!

The version im trying to get working:

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/DayZ-2017-SP-new-m4-amp-m16-models-new-bandit-skins-for-ai-td1583.html

The bottom mission is what im trying, but i tried all versions from that thread...EVERY VERSION GIVES THE SAME ERROR, Screen, and broken bone symbols and none will spawn me in! sorry if im angry, it's just starting to piss me off >_> I can post screens of the error, but plz...plz...HElp me!!!

Re: Please help

fedus_87
Administrator
replied to you in my original thread.

Re: Please help

lilshadowxzx
I dont seem to have the bus file?

Re: Please help

fedus_87
Administrator
yes because you have the V1.1 files for 2017 and the bus file is now named

2017_ikarus_retext.pbo

Re: Please help

stive951
I don't know if Kronzky told people to do that as an homage to the days of Nintendo cheat codes, or if people actually believed you had to "unlock" the cheats by doing that dance? Either way, it's hilarious to read the comments section of these videos where people still believe they have to do this to access the cheat menu.
passit4sure [url=http://www.passit4sure.com/]www.passit4sure.com[/url]
Certkiller 220-702 braindumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/exam-220-702.htm]Certkiller 220-702 braindumps[/url]

Re: Please help

Samuel
Chat is the best thing that has ever happened! I meet a lot of awesome people here that are near my location or live in the same location!