Please, help me!

NuttyTheSquirrel
I "installed" BreakingZero, I had this error --> http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/BreakingZero-no-entry-bin-config-bin-CfgVehicles-Man-scope-td13642.html

After that, I reinstalled my ArmA II (deleted ArmA 2 and Operation Arrowhead)

After downloading it again, I "installed" BreakingZero 3.8, again, but whenever I start my beta shortcut I get this error ---> Addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' requires Addon 'Arma2_KA52'. And the game starts, "loads" the menu but and my options are white boxes with nothing written on them.
 I've tried everything! I downloaded the ArmA 2 v1.11 patch; downloaded the ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead v1.62 patch; copied the AddOns folder from ArmA 2's directory to Operations Arrowhead's folder; updated the beta with DayZ Commander; and then from the official site (http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php).

I couldn't thing anyone that could help, I "heard" some people say that there's a very simple way to fix it, but that they don't remember how they've fixed it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHHeuBi3WEI&feature=youtu.be (It's not my video, and I commented on the video, I'm Storm_Worm5364 aswell)

Re: Please, help me!

Haleks
It might not be the perfect solution, but launching your game along with the CBA addons will probably fix it.

Have you copied the addons folder from ArmA 2 and pasted it in your OA folder? Steam does this for you, so you'll have to do it manually for singleplayer.

Re: Please, help me!

IHDI
I never used the BETA exe in /arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta.
As soon as i try it, i get the same error try this.

But try this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Combined Operations\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DaiZy;@CBA_CO

And dont forget CBA_CO:
Community Base Addons

Otherwise you can still look up this small tutorial, to know in which order you have to install it. (should be almost the same thing)
DaiZy Singleplayer Tutorial