Pictures, and stories.

Hello. I was thinking about a thread, where people post pictures and stories from the mod. I've seen Kodabar's post with some stories that've been mentioned on the blog. But I haven't seen an actual thread where people can post pics and stories. So I thought I'd make one! So post your stories and pictures here, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that's interested in stories. I guess we've all encountered some fun/cool/sad moments in this mod! :-D

I will start off by adding 2 pictures off my trip to Stary, to gear up. With my "squad". :-D

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

yourampage
this is a cool idea mate but i was just wondering as well what version of DAIZY are u using?

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Thanks for the comment. :-)

I'm using the latest version (Rz0) and the 042c chernarus map. However I also play the 042b lingor/Panthera and Fallujah every now and then. Even though those maps are still 042b, so they're abit bugged. I hope that helps. :-)

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Here's just an update with a picture from a private hive I recently joined. I've chosen to try to join the friendly side. So instead of hunting people, I will indeed be hunting bandits instead, and help friendly players.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

fedus_87

Re: Pictures, and stories.

That was an AWESOME picture mate!

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Hahahaha!! Bro, wut u b doin up thar?

Re: Pictures, and stories.

solutiongames
These pictures look really great AboveDayZ. I especially like the Green/Red Pistol display. Really adds to the ACE report type realism that we experience on deployments in the military.

EDIT: By any chance, could you provide me with a way to install that enhancement for my display? I apologize if I jumped the gun before searching for it in the forums. I will look for it in the mean time.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Thank you so much, sir!
Are you talking about the combat icon that they added? If that's the case, this is in most of my latest missions. And it's in the dayz_code. I can provide you with the proper code to have the icon, but you'd have to tell me what map you want it for, so that loot doesn't mess up etc. :)

Re: Pictures, and stories.

CalUKGR
A couple of shots taken using the GCam in Loki's Lost Key Tool...

Re: Pictures, and stories.

These pics are awesome, I never really used the Gcam yet.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

lilshadowxzx
Where'd u get the pot leaf backpack!?

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
This post was updated on .
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Dalai Lama

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Dalai Lama

Amen, salute.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
Amen, salute.

I know its a bit dramatic but, these bandits have no respect for life lol

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
Amen, salute.
I know its a bit dramatic but, these bandits have no respect for life lol

Hehe.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze

Having fun on BreakingPointSP

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze

Gotta Love COWarMod!!!

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote

Gotta Love COWarMod!!!

What exacly does WOWarMod do? I remember it changing my FoV and all sorts of shit. But I installed it recently, and I noticed nothing at all. Like, what's the best parts about it?
12