Pictures, and stories.

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
I'm still getting used to it so it's hard to explain but I'm sure this link can provide a better explaination.

http://warmod.webs.com/cowarmod.htm

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
I'm still getting used to it so it's hard to explain but I'm sure this link can provide a better explaination.

http://warmod.webs.com/cowarmod.htm

Thank you, sir! :)

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze

Who needs a HMMWV or an SUV when you have this!

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote

Who needs a HMMWV or an SUV when you have this!

What mod is this...? That beast-mobile is a fucking must. I want that shit pimpin' out my camp!

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
Here's the link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17447. My 3 year old daughter LOVES Hello Kitty so I installed it to show her lol But it is pimpin! I mean this is the "Apocalypse" and what better way to save the environment then with a Smart car. LOL

Re: Pictures, and stories.

timmer
Is that a Smart ForTwo car? Looks really cute in-game! :D

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
Here's the link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17447. My 3 year old daughter LOVES Hello Kitty so I installed it to show her lol But it is pimpin! I mean this is the "Apocalypse" and what better way to save the environment then with a Smart car. LOL
HA! Thanks man. I might actually add this to Napf as a 1 rare spawn. Hahahah. :D

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
That would be awesome :)

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
That would be awesome :)

But I didn't realize at first, they got ALOT of cool cars. I might replace the "Origins" cars with those. (Wich Origins built theirs on).

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze
Is that the link I gave you? Or did you stumble upon a new batch of vehicles?

But I didn't realize at first, they got ALOT of cool cars. I might replace the "Origins" cars with those. (Wich Origins built theirs on).

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Pictures-and-stories-tp645p7565.html
To unsubscribe from Pictures, and stories., click here.
NAML

Re: Pictures, and stories.

Blaze wrote
Is that the link I gave you? Or did you stumble upon a new batch of vehicles?