PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

As the title says, I'm working on DayZ+ for singleplayer. This seems to be an awesome mod, you can build bases apparantly, and there's  alot of new skins. I haven't looked into it too much, but I will throw a changelog link in the release post.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

fedus_87
Administrator
here is the changelog for anyone who hasn't heard of this mod yet.

http://www.dayzplus.com/showthread.php?543-DayZ-Changelog

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

AzzaR4
Sounds wicked awesome, Cant wait mate :D

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

Hehe, awesome. I wish I knew how to build stuff, though. The only thing I know how to build is the ladder, so I can't properly test the construction functionality.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

fedus_87
Administrator
iv tried building a number of the items and have yet to get one to place though. you can see a few of the required materials for what you need to build a certain item in the changelog above.

also just a cool thing i found was that arma 2 player models are working with this release because they have skins from arma 2 in this such as woodland bandit urban bandit Ect. so they do have arma 2 player models working in this i changed to numerous skins in the arma 2 player model catagory int the cheat menu and i still get aggro and also if anything atleast we may be able to add this to later releases and be able to use all skins without any problems.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

Haleks
Do the backpacks work on those skins??

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

Haleks wrote
Do the backpacks work on those skins??

They do on the DayZ+ skins (taken from ArmA2). They wont on the ArmA2 skins, though. (Unless they're from OA).

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

Niceonegunit
Yeah. ArmA 2 skins won't work with backpacks, as backpacks got introduced in OA.

ArmA 2 units CAN actually carry backpacks, but this is by default turned off and the backpacks wouldn't show on the character.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: PROJECT: DayZ+ singleplayer

Niceonegunit wrote
Yeah. ArmA 2 skins won't work with backpacks, as backpacks got introduced in OA.

ArmA 2 units CAN actually carry backpacks, but this is by default turned off and the backpacks wouldn't show on the character.
Oh, thanks for the update. I wasn't sure as to how exacly this worked. Just that it worked that way. ^^