PROJECT: Celle RSPB 1.7.5.1 Completely new skins/weapons/vehicles.

PROJECT: Celle RSPB 1.7.5.1 Completely new skins/weapons/vehicles.

I just saw that Celle 1.7.5.1 came out. So I'll be making a mission and code for it.

Things I noticed in Celle 1.7.5.1:

Completly new weapons.

Weapons I found. Glock 19+18
M14 (awesome looking).
Desert Eagle.

The UI obviously.

I will give a complete list of the new weapons in the release.

The map was rebuilt (alot of cool stuff added!). And I can notice a slight FPS increase.

Re: PROJECT: Celle RSPB 1.7.5.1

Sneak peak. New player skin/face/whatever + one of the new weapons.

Re: PROJECT: Celle RSPB 1.7.5.1

The new M14 holo mod:

Re: PROJECT: Celle RSPB 1.7.5.1

UPDATE! I also noticed new skins. High res Ghillie beeing 1 of them.

Another skin that I found is Hazmat suit.

White camo?