Other maps

David
Hey guys, I've got the Chernarus map running perfectly but I want to play other maps. I'll download them through DayZ Commander but whenever I go to play them it says "You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependant on content that you deleted.namalsk" Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Other maps

DatBlackBanana
I think they are for another version of DaiZy I had the same problem but im not sure.

Re: Other maps

Hellmen163
idk if u found out yet but i have made account to tell u after downloading theme from dayz commander u have to add theme into the addon's folder in your daizy folder from the addon's folder from the map u downloaded hope it help  o i almost forgot to say u can download the maps here to start theme http://www.mediafire.com/?4ro7ui087s2ca#7lnqlofcfxxul

Re: Other maps

Ray
There are good instructions on every mission release, read those. Dont forget to launch it with parameters