No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

iSmartyz
Hey, I installed this amazing mod thing and i finally got it working but there are no zombies or loot spawning.
Every time i go to a city (cherno) or anywhere there is no loot or zombies spawning. And i dont know if it makes a difference in this mod like the real dayz but i have gone to a city walking (not driven or flown into it to give the loot a chance to spawn) and it still isnt there. Please help me fix this!
Also whenever i spawn a new game i get stuck on loading (yes i have downgraded to every version on dayz commander and it still does it) so i have to restart one, get stuck on loading screen, close arma 2 and reopen it, then resume the senario and it works.
Thanks for reading, please help me (focus on the first part, it is more important that i have loot and zombies.
Thanks and please relpy! :)
Awsome mod though!

Re: No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

iSmartyz
By the way the only version of daiz that worked for me was 038 so thats what im running 038chernorous

Re: No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

fedus_87
Administrator
sounds like you have files missing did you copy the rest of the original dayz files into your @daizy\@dayz\addonds folder in this folder there should be these files

dayz.pbo
dayz_anim.pbo
dayz_code.pbo
dayz_equip.pbo
dayz_vehicles.pbo
dayz_sfx.pbo
dayz_weapons.pbo

if you need said files go to dayzmod.com and get the original dayz files and place all files from the original dayz folder in @daizy\@dayz\addonds except for the dayz_code do not overwrite it

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I didnt have those files in there so i put them in there like you said but it is still not working?

ok, turns out if i play the 041 chernorous then it plays properly with loot and stuff but now i cant use the cheats, any way on how to because thats what i want to do the most is spawn stuff.
Thanls.

Re: No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

fedus_87
Administrator
sounds like your using the wrong code now try the 1337 ver.  with .38

http://www.mediafire.com/?g3a8lfr9o5nr1rw

Re: No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

Maeteu
i've done all you said but there is still no zombies or loot spawning. Are the survivors you find suppose to have guns? Cause they don't

Re: No zombies or Loot Spawning HELP!

SAMD
Yeah I had the same problem...
If you get this problem try to reinstall DAYZ and The DAIZY mod you have.(Delete the Daizy mod folder addons and re paste the reinstalled dayz files there, then add the daizy addons and replace)
This worked for me. When I restarted the mission all was normal.