No vehicles

iSmartyz
Hey, im playing Daiz on 042 chernorous and it keeps doing that thing when the screen flashes and it says vehicles or tents or bandits are near by. I cant find any of them though. Ive been looking for a vehicle for a while and i have gone to 6 spots where they would spawn in normal dayz but there is none there!
Any help?
Thanks

Re: No vehicles

John Ramboe
same problem here cant find any vehicle..

Re: No vehicles

Xtrem347
Same problem x(  with v042 lan chernarus
edit : to stary sobor (military camp) just 1 car, this car don't work

Re: No vehicles

Mr. 'funny'
That car never works. Stupid car.

Re: No vehicles

Crawnight
if you guys want cars you have to play the old version 038 with the old dayz code (dayz_vX)

Re: No vehicles

Crawnight
forget what i said, i just found a bus in cherno in the newest version. ;)

Re: No vehicles

Magicka
yea, I found car in 0.42 & 0.42b, but now i didnt see any car in 0.42c, maybe just unlucky, it should be work.

Re: No vehicles

luke
I have found a bus, a huey, a police car and a 4x4 and another vehicle (cant remember the name, its an american truck)...

These are current for 0.42c.

however, bandits have stopped spawning after several saves.