Nike functions a thread to position the shoe

Nike functions a thread to position the shoe

Brabelacei
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nike functions a thread to position the shoe

Slash Ghost 25
Uh... you do know that this forum is for DayZ mods, right? Not shoes? And even if this was the place for such content, you posted it in the wrong section, but that isn't the point anyways. If you want a forum to post this content then you might want to consider hopping onto a different forum. Like I said this is for DayZ Arma 2 players, and this forum is pretty dead with no more than probably 10 people getting on the site.
But I have to be honest though, hopping on here to see if new mods for DayZ Mod came out but to instead see content for... Nike shoes... that made me laugh.