Map request/suggestion!

Seferoth
Vanilla SP Map for 1.7.4.4 with slower Zombies and ability to use the "clean dead bodies" cheat. It would be great to adventure in a map/mission like that, slower zeds for "realism" and with "clean dead bodies" would allow you to continue playing endlessly without worrying about huge lag at some point.

Re: Map request/suggestion!

SATAN
Clafghan,Sangin or Baghdad whould be cool to have this mod on.

Re: Map request/suggestion!

GhostsNightmare
I think walking zombies will be perfect! Or at the very least slow down their running speed.

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Haleks
I couldn't find a SP version for Takistan... And it looks like a nice map indeed!

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Haleks wrote
I couldn't find a SP version for Takistan... And it looks like a nice map indeed!

I can get Takistan uploaded tomorrow, aswell as Fallujah.

EDIT* Tomorrow beeing in about 4 hours.

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Haleks
Nice ^^

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Sorry, it got mad delayed. I'll look into it now. :<

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Haleks
Take your time dude! I think I'm gonna give DayZ MP a try anyway, I actually discovered DayZ via DaiyZ, and I'm curious about the online experience :)

Re: Map request/suggestion!

Haleks wrote
Take your time dude! I think I'm gonna give DayZ MP a try anyway, I actually discovered DayZ via DaiyZ, and I'm curious about the online experience :)

That pretty cool actually. And you should try the MP, I would suggest you to try a private hive first, though. Hehe.