Low fps in advanced saved game DaiZy

Chass
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,

First of all:

I have a really very bad computer (no money) and until I buy another need every fps.
I modified Arma2.cfg/Arma2OA.cfg/Arma2OA.player.cfg - Nvidia Graphical settings - mildly O.C. Cpu - defragment hard drive - game options in very low - etc.

I'm playing DaiZy 2018 by Haleks (no optional mods)

The problem:

My current saved game is 26mb (about 35 hours of game time) my fps have dropped after the first night. but, If I load an earlier or first saved games 15mb my fps are higher.

The questions are:

A) Anyone know why this happens with the saved game?, depends on the items that you collect?, the sites you're visiting?, is normal that this happens when you advance in the game?

B) If there is no solution, you know which is the least demanding DaiZy mod. I love 2018 but it has become unplayable with my PC

thanks for any advice

Re: Low fps in advanced saved game DaiZy

Haleks
I'm not sure but I think the dayz spawn system causes this : every building you approach has a variable created for it, and every single loot pile in that building also has its own variable. This, after a few hours can make a huge amount of infos to process, probably lagging everything else.

Fixing this would require to modify quite some stuff (everything related to spawn timers) and lots of time... :/
I'd say that every DaiZy release will be affected eventually - if you play long enough. I would advise trying small maps with fewer buildings, such as Namalsk.

It's just a guess though!

Re: Low fps in advanced saved game DaiZy

IHDI
Hey Chaas.

This Video helped me a year ago. It's when you wanna record your gameplay.
But it should work for your situation too.

DayZ - How To Maximize and Fix Frame Rate Lag on Arma 2 and Day Z Mod

Re: Low fps in advanced saved game DaiZy

Chass
@Haleks

Haleks thank you very much for your quick response. Now I understand better how the mod works.

I also think that the graphics, "Cold environment and snowy weather", included in the basic mod 2018 affect the performance of my low system. I can remove those effects somehow? deleting a file? maybe could get some extra fps.

@IHDI

Thanks for the link. I will watch carefully.

Regards

Re: Low fps in advanced saved game DaiZy

Chass
Following the recommendations of Haleks , I've gone to live in Namalks, I checked my old computer is much faster than in Chernarus, thanks.

In case anyone has the same problem and want to try... I have been impressed with this version
(Daizy 1.7.7.1 - Factions. Namalsk v1.2) Everything is more difficult than in 2018

These are the three things that I noticed a significant difference and better for me:

1.- Zombies are really more dangerous. they detect you from further away, are faster, are next to the lots, climbing ladders, entering buildings with ease, do not cry when you have found ... I am taking a good scare.

2.- Very little food and drink. Very few animals, hunting is truly a challenge.

3.- Bandits are also more difficult, unpredictable to know where they will appear.

In order not to die of hunger and thirst. I started with an 1938 Mosin, 8 bullets and two servings of food and drink ... but still my life expectancy is very low.

Of the mods I've tried is the hardest so far.

Greetings to all.