Lokis lost keys

leonardojak
Can we give to spawn survivors of our team weapons?

Re: Lokis lost keys

Ray
leonardojak wrote
Can we give to spawn survivors of our team weapons?

Do you mean that you want to spawn survivors whose you can choose weapons for? If so, then Loki dosen't contain a script for that (AFAIK).

Re: Lokis lost keys

Nabu
Banned User
sorry, i just saw that i understood wrong so i deleted my post...

Re: Lokis lost keys

Leonardjak
My friend.I have a problem that it doesnt appear zombie, do you know how to fix it?

Re: Lokis lost keys

Haleks
This is usually a beta patch problem - I guess you're using an outdated version. Update to the latest OA beta & you should be fine.