LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

Dray
I have hamachi server that used to play LAN, then i want to make DayZ LAn server.. Im looking for any version that could save the character stats, It will be great if the version is higher than 1.7.1.5. Thanks..
oh yea, also.. If i set a server, can i set it on my laptop with no vga, 1gb of ram , pentium dual core? .

thankss

Re: LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

Haleks
Your laptop seems a bit ...light to host a server.

Re: LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

Haleks wrote
Your laptop seems a bit ...light to host a server.
I've hosted a 10 man server on my dualcore + GTX320. Worked just fine, even when playing.

Re: LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

Ray
Yeah, the laptop can hold a few oeople but wont do much after 10+. Also I thing LAN saving still dosent work properly

Re: LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

mctavish141
how can i do that can i do that for lan server or internet server i cant make a online server because im using jimbo version can i try this on breakingZero???????

Re: LAN play (hamachi) and character save ??

mctavish141
how to make a hamachi server??????????