Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

solutiongames
I'm currently using " DaiyZ Ultimate AEG Chernarus (Day & Night)" for v1.7.4.4+ Code Files.

I've been playing the Day Mission for a couple of hours now and one of my survivors got shot and her portrait display is red. She keeps moaning and crying about her arm but I can't figure out how to make her apply it.

First off I apologize in advance if this has already been covered. I can't seem to find any threads or posts about it. I even Google'd the hell out of applying bandages, painkillers...etc.

So my question is... Is there currently a way to heal the AI Survivors?

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

I don't think you can patch them up, I usually help them by shooting them in the head.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

Larry
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

Hahah! There's addons for it though, now that I think about it.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

solutiongames
Haha now you tell me after I put my very first survivor out of her misery...

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

Larry
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

Oh yeah, there's some good addons for healing AI.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

solutiongames
Larry wrote
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3121
 i use this, it gives me a lot of new things including healing myself, teammates, and enemies ( they'll become my prisoner afterward (bandits, random survivors and NOT zombies))
BTW, this thing contains an AI enhancement, one of the AI enhancement file cause the zombies to not attack you once you change your skin. so I advice you to delete it when using it. anyway, just give it a try. :D
Great find Larry. The links on Armaholic seem to be down. I tried to Google search for the .rar file, but all results led me to the Armaholic website. Is there anyway you can upload the SLX mod to mediafire for us Larry?

Oh and one more question...I did a little research and noticed that a buggy SLX Mod v2.3 was released, alongside some patch fix by a modder named Gunter. Did you update it and test it with DaiyZ by any chance or is v2.0 the best version for us?

Here's the link to COSLX:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15379

Here's the link to SLX Mod v2.3 by Solus:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7045

UPDATE: The first FTP link seems to work. It's a hit or miss, I just had to try a couple of times. Thanks for the find. I will post later with my feedback after testing.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

solutiongames
Here's an update. I can't seem to get the mod to work. Here are the two errors that I am receiving at startup:

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\@SLX\bin\config.cpp/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'.

Then immediately after that error, I get this one:

File slx_radioprotocol\config.cpp, line 2664: /RadioProtocol/: Missing '}'

The game then shuts down. I ran the installer .bat files as administrator as well.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

Haleks
Same for me. And now Vista won't let me delete the goddamn folder...

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

solutiongames
Can't get it to work, but putting them out of their misery or making them martyrs while fighting bandits that spawn 5 meters away, is just as good as healing them.

As Ving Rhames put it in Dawn of the Dead...

"In the back of my mind, I was always saying, 'Better them, than me."

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

The_Weird_Mad_Guy

Re: Is there a way to heal Survivor AI Characters?

The_Weird_Mad_Guy
Sorry about the post above i pressed the wrong button.
Anyway...
ArmA 2 has amazing bot, and i have loads of fun with the editor, despite the sheer failure of controlls. I would recomend this game to anyone!