Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Beast
Hi, I would like to know if there is a in-game mod or add-on that is like a ESP, so I can see where the AI are at on the mission I play on, I play Days of Survival and I don't think the AI vehicles are spawning so I would like to use the ESP to see.

Re: Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

Niceonegunit
Well, yes, there is an ESP.

But it is considered hacking. I wouldn't risk a ban to check vehicle spawns.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Is there a ESP for arma 2 oa so I can see AI on the mission I play?

benevolentdevil
use your gps , it will show AI spawns in your line of sight on your map. Setting at novice or regular ( normal) expert removes that option.

 It will not show all of AI ( most don't spawn until set or timed perimeters or triggers have been crossed) anyways.
You can take Daizy mission file , unpack it by PBO, copy-paste those unpacked files into your documents arma2 other profiles folder, under missions, open it in the single player editor, load up what ever daizy mission you are playing ... , and click the option to show all markers ...
This should show all markers for spawns in place if they used markers to attach spawned in units to.

 While it might not show in game, you can make notes on where what is placed.
Keep in mind most trigger spawns have a variable radius the units can actually appear in, hundreds of Meters away from the marker or trigger area.

 If it's pure script spawn ins ... based off Player location, none of that will help.  and too advanced for what I know how to do.