Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

CaptainMidget
I have been enjoying the Daizy mods for quite a while now and I have noticed some issues such as a GUI issue.

When even I leave my game and resume it a few hours later, I sometimes get the GUI to dissapear and never come back, not even if I suspend of close the game completely. This causes problems for me since I need to know when to drink and eat!

Another issue has to do with the Self-Blood bag script. Sometimes, after I have fought and killed a bandit/ zombie, I took damage and decide to give myself a blood bag. A message pops up saying that i'm in combat and cannot use the blood bag. I wait 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins and still doesn't let me use my god damned blood bag.

Can anybody help find the cause and fix it? That would be extraordinary! Thank you in advance.

P.S I have a cracked version of DayZ ;)

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

A Hobo Panda
CaptainMidget wrote
P.S I have a cracked version of DayZ ;)
Wait... what?
What exactly do you mean by "cracked" version of DayZ? DayZ is free xD

And in response to the OP, this problem is currently being worked on by the modders. I believe one of them solved it already. Are you playing on the most recent version of the mod you're using?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

CaptainMidget
By cracked version of DayZ I mean that I got Arma 2 for free by cracking it. So I have not buy the game, I thought this information could be useful for any of the modders. The version of Daizy I use and found the bugs on are:
Daizy Breakingpoint 1.9
Daizy 1.7.7.1

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

A Hobo Panda
CaptainMidget wrote
By cracked version of DayZ I mean that I got Arma 2 for free by cracking it. So I have not buy the game, I thought this information could be useful for any of the modders. The version of Daizy I use and found the bugs on are:
Daizy Breakingpoint 1.9
Daizy 1.7.7.1
You DO realize that ArmA 2 is ALREADY free...? You can download the Free version on Steam (I think?), it just has low-res textures :3

Also, those are 2 completely different mods. BreakingPoint runs on 1.7.6.1, while the other obviously runs on 1.7.7.1. PLUS, a lot of scripts/addons haven't been updated to work properly with 1.7.7.1, so they can be very buggy and often times not work. We'll just have to wait for them to get updated :)
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

CaptainMidget
Well thank you for helping out, hope this bug will be fixed soon!

The problem with Arma 2 Free is you cannot play any user made mods and arma 2 OA does not come with it...

Which would then mean, if you want it more specific, a cracked, free version of all the DLCS that comes with Arma 2. It is not a legit copy of all these DLCs and I did not pay money for them.

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

Ray
CaptainMidget wrote
Well thank you for helping out, hope this bug will be fixed soon!

The problem with Arma 2 Free is you cannot play any user made mods and arma 2 OA does not come with it...

Which would then mean, if you want it more specific, a cracked, free version of all the DLCS that comes with Arma 2. It is not a legit copy of all these DLCs and I did not pay money for them.

As far as I know there is no difference between a pirated and a legit version of ArmA 2 & OA other that you can't play multiplayer with the pirated version. And that is caused by the CD Key most likely been globally banned or such.
Although ArmA 2 Combined Ops isn't that expensive so why not support the developers and actually buy it?

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

CaptainMidget
Bought the game 2 days ago :P.

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

Laurence
I have been enjoying the Daizy mods for quite a while now and I have noticed some issues such as a GUI issue.

When even I leave my game and resume it a few hours later, I sometimes get the GUI to dissapear and never come back, not even if I suspend of close the game completely. This causes problems for me since I need to know when to drink and eat!

Another issue has to do with the Self-Blood bag script. Sometimes, after I have fought and killed a bandit/ zombie, I took damage and decide to give myself a blood bag. A message pops up saying that i'm in combat and cannot use the blood bag. I wait 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins and still doesn't let me use my god damned blood bag.

Can anybody help find the cause and fix it? That would be extraordinary! Thank you in advance.
Thanks!

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

Eric the Viking
Can somebody out there explain something to me?

Is there a reason why people (bots?) like "Laurence" copy one post and then paste it as their own?

The post of "Laurence" is a copy/paste of CaptainMidget's original post.

I've noticed this sort of thing all over the forum, shitty spam.

Am I missing something?

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

Niceonegunit
They are spambots.

Really now, that's it. They are spambots. I don't know what else you want us to tell you.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Gui and Combat Self-Blood bag problems

Eric the Viking
I understand, thank you.