Group AI rather than Single AI

malau
Real Dayz usually has AI that hunt in a pack rather than the Lone Wolf AI that DayZai has.
Would it be possible to introduce group AI packs to SP ? Even if it is as a separate mission file. I would prefer the challenge of taking on a pack to the single ones.

Also, maybe extra mission files with AI at different skill levels.

Re: Group AI rather than Single AI

iliketastypie
+1 for this.

I used to play on the DE-1000 servers that had AI missions protecting weapons trucks or houses.
Funny as hell to see noobs roll up in a 4x4 and get shot up by 10+ Super Ai's.

Re: Group AI rather than Single AI

Niceonegunit
They were originally in groups, though that was a long time ago ( a year maybe?)

Though yes, in ArmA terms, group AI will always outperform singular ones. Group AI have a teamleader to order them to do stuff, which the AI can do very very well. Singular units are rather stupid.

The missions should contain variety of singular units, and small/big groups, so I don't know why it is just singular units now. That sounds like a very strange decision by the mission maker, no offense to anyone in particular.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)