Future Versions whats in store?

Luke
What I suppose I would like to see implemented if possible:

More bandits please as they can take a while to show up.

Bandits fighting with Zombies, as they should do, It seems they get ignored?

Day/Night cycle, this would so add to the tension when hunting, looting, searching, roaming.

The ability to use the Hunting Knife as a weapon if possible.

The ability to use the Fire Axe as a weapon without having to drop your gun first.

Chance for Zombies to spawn in the wilderness apart from the citied areas/deer stands, just tone them down to maybe the odd one that free roams.

I suppose this one wont happen, more buildings to explore if possible? Offten you can go by whole streets and nothing to loot/explore sometimes.

Ability to turn off the bandit radius location on the map, as sometimes it can obscure your view.

Other Survivor AI units, so the map does not feel quite so empty.

I do not really need cheats, so not sure what to say about the cheat menu...

Looking forward to updates!

Re: Future Versions whats in store?

Johnny Utah
This post was updated on .
I would just like to see more vehicles like:

Refueling trucks
MH-6J - "Littlebird"

I think someone had already added, at the very least, the "littlebird".  Is it a simple process of adding more vehicles?  If not, can anyone add them into the current .38 files?

Re: Future Versions whats in store?

Mr. 'funny'
I want bigfoot. In the forest. Ready to fuck shit up.
I also want helicopter crashes to be smouldering so the smoke is visible from at least a kilometre away.
Also, if one city was on fire...think how cool that would look like at night.

Yo Luke, I know unknown said something about recruiting AI units for a future update.

Haha, I agree with the bigfoot idea.

Re: Future Versions whats in store?

Mr. 'funny'
Seriously, something like this mofo (skip too 2:45 if you're in a rush).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl5spI3f_xA
wb

Re: Future Versions whats in store?

wb
All I hope for in the future is:
  • Random vehicle spawns
  • Option in cheat menu to increase/decrease loot spawns
  • Day/Night cycle
  • Tougher AI
  • Recruit survivors like bodyguards
  • General bug fixes