First post, Zargabad project.

First off, I made this subforum because I felt like it could be useful. So instead of having both projects, and releases in the same subforum. I thought of this subforum as a place for people to post what they're working on, new scripts and new features they're writing on. Aswell as new maps. I'm thinking about features daily, but as many others, DaiZy feels close to complete to me.

If you wanna post ideas, and features you have in mind please post that in the "future requests" subforum.

On topic, I'm working on making a Zargabad mission as I type this. And it will most likely be uploaded today. I've read that people would like a desert map to be up-to-date.

Re: First post, Zargabad project.

faheem
irst off, I made this subforum because I felt like it could be useful. So instead of having both projects, and releases in the same subforum. I thought of this subforum as a place for people to post what they're working on, new scripts and new features they're writing on. Aswell as new maps. I'm thinking about features daily, but as many others, DaiZy feels close to complete to me.

FAHEEM
Worried about [url=http://www.testking.eu/exam/300-206.htm]Testking 300-206[/url] exam prep? Join [url=http://www.comptia.org/]COMPTIA[/url]  dumps training program and get complete set of [url=http://www.uncw.edu/]UNC Wilmington[/url] dumps with 100% success guarantee.

Re: First post, Zargabad project.

Niceonegunit
My suggestion would be to try to make the map less shitty.

Let's be honest here, Zargabad is the worst map in ArmA at the moment. It's a special kind of awful.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)