F.A.Q. & TESTING - WHY ZOMBIES WON'T ATTACK A.I. BANDITS & SURVIVORS

Re: ZOMBIES ATTACK A.I. BANDITS & SURVIVORS!

DerWaldschrat
Haleks wrote
Why do you guys want to have Zeds chasing AI's? They won't even be able to hurt them, unless you build up specific event handlers, wich is going to be CPU consuming for online game.
Well, the problem for beginner is to recognize who from where was shooting to the beginners. Not everyone started with arma 2. I am a coop gamer and i am not strong enough to survive on online servers.

Giving the ai the same class as player was the first step. Build an upper class and put player and ai in this upper class should be the next step. And then we should replace the word "player" in every line with the name of the upper class in dayz_code.pbo .

And what i am missing that the ai have no GUID. In singleplayer the player is using GUID=42, in multiplayer it is the real GUID and every ai as well if they configurated in the class player, as i understood the code.

Now one step is missing, every ai needs a different GUID. If the ai needs a real GUID why should we not take the GUIDs from banned players.

Please correct me what i am wrote wrong, it helps other and me. Why i am not doing it myself is, because i have others projects that i have to work on.

Re: F.A.Q. & TESTING - WHY ZOMBIES WON'T ATTACK A.I. BANDITS & SURVIVORS

Dr_EVO
Why Not Just Give Every Survivor a random genrated IDed name its not that hard lol...
12