Doesnt appear zombies

leonardojak
Since i installed the daizy it doesnt appear zombies, what shoud i do? please help me!!!!!

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

Ray
leonardojak wrote
Since i installed the daizy it doesnt appear zombies, what shoud i do? please help me!!!!!

Well, you didn't provide much information. But I'd say re-install it properly. Zombies not appearing smells quite fishy.

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

leonardojak
I installed daizy from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HYxsR1E6Ahc

What information do you need more? thanks for quick reply

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

Ray
leonardojak wrote
I installed daizy from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HYxsR1E6Ahc

What information do you need more? thanks for quick reply
Well, the mission shows the correct way to do it. Re-do the process.

Also stop teleporting around too much and wait for a bit. Sometimes zombie spawning takes a bit time.

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

leonardojak
ok, thanks

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

kodabar
A lack of zombies is often caused by not having a recent beta patch installed. I always suggest installing the latest beta patch and restarting (rather than resuming) your game.

Re: Doesnt appear zombies

leonardojak
Whats the last beta patch?