DayZ Standalone Alpha Leaked

Rawr
So its been leaked already LOL but SP only, wondering if you guys will be making some Misions for Dayz Alpha in the future?

If you need more info google it, I'm dowloading DayZ Alpha right now its about 5GB's.

Re: DayZ Standalone Alpha Leaked

Ray
Rawr wrote
So its been leaked already LOL but SP only, wondering if you guys will be making some Misions for Dayz Alpha in the future?

If you need more info google it, I'm dowloading DayZ Alpha right now its about 5GB's.
Getting some early, laggy, buggy build just 1 month before the actual release smells like a waste of bandwith in my opinion.

Re: DayZ Standalone Alpha Leaked

Ray wrote
Rawr wrote
So its been leaked already LOL but SP only, wondering if you guys will be making some Misions for Dayz Alpha in the future?

If you need more info google it, I'm dowloading DayZ Alpha right now its about 5GB's.
Getting some early, laggy, buggy build just 1 month before the actual release smells like a waste of bandwith in my opinion.

I've tried it, as so many others. And it's so pointless, there's nothing to do, and more boring than cleaning your house.

It's a step-up to the most recent gameplay, though, LOL.

Re: DayZ Standalone Alpha Leaked

Patel12
I've tried it, as so many others. And it's so pointless, there's nothing to do, and more boring than cleaning your house.

watson