DayZ SP - Day of Survival

RizqiEntertainment
Hello everyone.

anyone have link to download Day of Survival Chernarus or something like that, Survival mission singleplayer without "Zombies". DoS link is dead,i dont know where i can find another link. can you help me?

Email : rizqipalembang@gmail.com
Facebook : Rizqi Syahru Ramadlan

#Thanks
#Reward?WaitUntilIHave.

Re: DayZ SP - Day of Survival

benevolentdevil
I have the mission and mod file I think.  Sadly the links that used to host it do not work.

Eventually i'll set up a download of the files I got.

Re: DayZ SP - Day of Survival

Eric the Viking
I'm not sure but is this the same thing I re-uploaded in this thread?

Re: DayZ SP - Day of Survival

RizqiEntertainment
God thanks. Thank you very much.

Re: DayZ SP - Day of Survival