DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

Markus

Re: DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

Klaycus5555
Your opinion is not objective. Each mod is unique. You compare two different modes, from different authors. And in addition to the 2 version of the mod, even though there is a new version of this mod. If you were careful then you saw different techniques and weapons in fashion. Not to mention everything else.

Despite not the relevance of mods. Many of my comrades did fashion sorry that they no longer engaged in their projects.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

benevolentdevil
Origins contruction takes blue prints , for level 1 house , all wall parts ... and you need lots of things, lots of logs and rocks, shovel for foundation, has to be flat area. Later you need a concrete mixer, wheel barrow , bags of mortar , nails , and all tools you can manage to find.  After a while you'll have to have a fire and workbench too.

It's kind of ... too grindy/spammy type of building system, for something pretty much pre-fabricated, and small.  Nice little shacks and houses , but a major time consuming waste too.

 In Multiplayer, your stuff could get broke into as well , even locked up ... so other players would wait for you to log out , go hammer your door open, take your crap.

 --------------------

I think Tavi is one of the worse maps for dayz mod myself.  It's layout is horrible.

Better for " Life mods" in my opnion.

 -------------------

Origins had some cool things, the upgradable vehicles, new back packs, zombie skins ... ect...

But I wasn't ever a big fan of it really.

If they ever finish Pandemik , I'd try it as standalone.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayZ Reload Original Taviana 1.0 by Nova & Dmitry Klaykus

benevolentdevil
Namalsk was one of my favorite maps ...  two things bugged me though,
1- while it had enterable buildings , the cool buildings weren't enterable.
2- kinda did run poorly on my machine.

 BUT - While I am HUGE S.T.A.L.K.E.R fan, I didn't like psi/rad storms in Dayz ... especially on a map where some buildings simply would never protect you.

 The map Namalsk , really wasn't the STALKER map , kinda had some similarities , but wasn't a true conversion.

 But it LOOKED the most post apocalyptic of any map to date in my opnion for Arma 2 mods.

 I didn't like Tavi's layout ... never did.  Wells *nods*quite a few, but Tavi lacked alot of fresh water sources as well, and keep in mind that Origins at it's ore was a PvP based "survival mod" by design.
Which if it had remained an "RP-Survival" server, I think would have been better.