DayR SP?

xToast
I found this new mod called "DayR". The developers put ACE and DayZ together to make it more realistic. They edited the loot spawns; for example US weapons spawn in firestations or tents and RU weapons in barracks or something like that. It also adds Blastcore Visuals, ACE explosives and JSRS sounds.

It looks pretty cool and I wanted to know if someone could make an SP version of this once it is released. (I asked a dev when it will be out and he said "it's pretty much completed but delayed due to other projects atm.")

I'd just play DaiZy and add ACE to the expansions but I can't start a mission when I try to play with ACE...if anyone could tell me how to play DaiZy with ACE, feel free to do so.

DayR Video

Let me know what you think about it.
~Toast

I'm a toast. Deal with it.

I might take a look at it. I'm sure as hell gonna use the weapon he uses in the beginning, though.

Re: DayR SP?

Babblu0
Уборка после отделочных работ. Цена 30 руб за м2.
FSL: