DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

Klaycus5555
Good Evening Dear players present you the five mods Included in the collection of gold.
In these mod was fixed bugs and increased Fps. Installed bots DZAI 2.2.1 Final Version.

1.DayB Original 1.5 - Fashion made Origins Map 4.0 without a lot of zombies and weapons transport robots with sophisticated level of complexity well equipped boats on the Sector B.
2.DayZ Reload 1.5 Taviana - this is a mod of the map the origins 4.0 zombie set of vehicles and weapons bots with complex difficulty level bots are well equipped to Sector B.
3.DayB Old Version -Mod based on the map chernorus has lots of transport and weapons are the bots zai no configuration menu in-game.
4.DayZ Reload 2.5 Mod based on the map chernorus has two cards of classic and modified tuning map in the game, a large number of types of weapons and vehicles well-equipped boats with a complex level of difficulty.
5.DayB 2.5 Mod based on the map chernorus has two cards of classic and modified tuning map in the game, a large number of types of weapons and vehicles well-equipped boats with a complex level of difficulty.Mod without zombies for fans of the shootings.
                                  Links to fashion.
1.DayB 2.5
https://yadi.sk/d/x9UdaMf2zXyXs
2.DayZ Reload 2.5
https://yadi.sk/d/jATuIvC0zXrdk
3.DayB Old Version
https://yadi.sk/d/e3VgYr5BzY8E2
4.DayZ Reload 1.5 Taviana
https://yadi.sk/d/Ns3hJ5RNzXdoo
5.DayB Original 1.5
https://yadi.sk/d/eqLs9f5-zYGrm

                                              Installing mods.

1.Folder @DayZ put in the directory of the game Arma 2.
2.The mission in the missions folder which is located in the game directory.
3.dayz_code move to folder @DayZ/Addons

                                            Settings in the game it self.
game options

noon, midday, noonday

full moon

~40bots 20%peace

100% survivability

75%loot respavn loot

cleanup:12hours

100%zombie normal zombie (recommend 25%)

the zombies attacking the player

fast zombies100%

card classic (recommend 3.0)

further, the rank of the player (standard) (Forester) (soldier) (expert)

The release of the final version of mods.31.12.2016
1.The construction of DayZ Epoch
2.DZMS missions version 1.1 final version
3.More friends bots.

The game menu in the game in Russian I am sorry it was not the time for translation.

In the mod there is a transport the origins of different models of equipment and weapons in all mods for the map goes bot friend you can give him commands.0-8 to know the location of the other.

Bot other can be given different commands such as to switch weapon many other teams need to press 9.

The modes have a blood transfusion, towing transport and refueling.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

Skaim
This post was updated on .
This is cool stuff, but I cant load a save.
I've done something wrong, or it's the way it should be ?

Edit : Sorry, my fault. I'm used to quick loading time, lol.
        It works, but loading time is very long (3min)

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

COOL CANADIAN
do i need arma 2 gold edition?

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

COOL CANADIAN
This post was updated on .
you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted cacharacter_pmc
here's what i've done to install:
dropped @DayZ and Catalist into my Arma 2 directory (not Arma 2 OA)
then dropped the DayZ_SP_plus.Chernarus.pbo mission into the missions folder
and then dropped the dayz_code.pbo into Arma 2/ DayZ/ Addons.
and i get the error message above
my launch options (in properties) is: -nosplash -skipintro -mod=@DayZ

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

Klaycus5555

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

Klaycus5555
So called mod.Ne what Armagh 2 gold is not necessary. You need Arma 2 OA.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition

Klaycus5555
I threw the video out how to install the mod.