DaiZy v50 Respawn system in Breaking Point SP

DaiZy v50 Respawn system in Breaking Point SP

Dred
I don't know how to do it myself(i tried and i did a mess:) so i ask  if someone could do it? Mod is in alpha stage but i think it is possible.

Re: DaiZy v50 Respawn system in Breaking Point SP

Ray
Its possible. But it fucks up more things then you expect. Just keep saving randomly.

Re: DaiZy v50 Respawn system in Breaking Point SP

Dred wrote

I used to use this, but it ruins so many things so I stopped. As Ray said.

Re: DaiZy v50 Respawn system in Breaking Point SP

Dred
Thank you for comprehensive answer:D Closing this one.