【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

egnbv
Walk go in towns supermarket and firehouse etc be able to refresh many items.
But driving vehicles go in towns will no items.
Refresh delay? How do I solve the problem?

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

egnbv wrote
Walk go in towns supermarket and firehouse etc be able to refresh many items.
But driving vehicles go in towns will no items.
Refresh delay? How do I solve the problem?

Your PC is spawning the loot as you approach the city, the faster you get there, the slower you'll have loot.

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

Haleks
Actually loot doesn't spawn when you're inside a vehicle.
But I think I found an issue where the player's position isn't updated when he is in a vehicle; working on that.

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

Haleks wrote
Actually loot doesn't spawn when you're inside a vehicle.
But I think I found an issue where the player's position isn't updated when he is in a vehicle; working on that.

Oh? Did they remove it in 1.8, or did you? I think it was a good feature, nontheless.

*EDIT: I didn't mean to sound like FBI.

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

Haleks
They did.
But I thought it was always like this?
If not, I think it's a good thing : driving fast & spawning loot behind you would be super heavy on the CPU :/

*EDIT : no problem man! ^^

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

Haleks wrote
They did.
But I thought it was always like this?
If not, I think it's a good thing : driving fast & spawning loot behind you would be super heavy on the CPU :/

*EDIT : no problem man! ^^

I think it was 1.7.4.4 or 1.7.6 where they added the vehicle spawn. And it worked fine, even on my old dual core 2.7 GHz. :)

It really was the same thing as spawning it on foot.

Re: 【DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 Help!】I Unable straightway collect items.

egnbv
Thank everybody, i will try walking into town.

But...i perhaps miserable death, because zombies.

Only vehicles allows me to safety.