DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

Mr. 'funny'
Hey everyone, Tehunknown has updated the mission file, downloadable via:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4ro7ui087s2ca#pq7jhfiq2p8pm

and is found in the DaiYz + Map tab. This update includes "Zed Hunters loadOut function for both Player an Bandits."

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

ztrevetty88
whats been added just that?

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

Mr. 'funny'
This update includes "Zed Hunters loadOut function for both Player an Bandits." - Tehunknown

That's all I got.

Started off with a double barrelled shotgun this time around, and encountered bandits spawning with a variety of weaponry. Spawned a second time and had a Markov. Within the first 10 minutes of playing I found two vehicles. One on the streets of Cherno, the other in a field next to Cherno. Not sure if it was supposed to spawn there. The Blood Myself option doesn't work yet, but I'm assuming that will come with the next code.

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

ztrevetty88
thanks for the info funny

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

luke
will report back on extended play issues if any arise...

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

luke
This post was updated on .
Issues so far:

1. logged in starving at first spawn.

2. Crashing vehicle causes shock and unconciousness (not so unexpected) but vehicle dissapears and you are able to still move and shoot even though the timer says your unconcious and bleeding.

3. Hud stops working properly, blood icon becomes empty during unconciousness bug

4. Hearing loss does not restore with food, but color does (ongoing issue).

5. Ui error springs up when you right click to eat/use/drop something the first time, then doesnt appear again till you reload/start a new game/save

6. Time cheat does not work anymore i get "setTime.sgf not found" error (just added)

7. Hueys sometimes spawn inside/near buildings (applies to 42b/c) which can prevent them from taking off/being looted...

8. bandits have stopped appearing in both towns, they appear initially but after several saves, restarts, reloading of game, the spawns just stop.

9. Survivors seem to run out of ammo...

Will keep playing!

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

DayZ_SP
This post was updated on .
luke wrote
Ui error springs up when you right click to eat/use/drop something the first time, then doesnt appear again till you reload/start a new game/save
I can confirm this is a bug in almost every single version of SP DayZ (not just "DaiyZ") that exist.

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

kodabar
Administrator
That right click message bug appeared in DayZ 1.7.2.6 - it's caused by the way in which the HUD is handled. It's a bug in DayZ itself, not just in single player.

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

luke
I thought they had fixed that...ah well..

Just a quick update: Tehunknown has released a slew of files for the @Dayz folder. They are found via "lastest" section under the DaiYz (Releases) tab.

v[Rz0] out now!

v[Rz0] out now!
Thanks, for the heads up!

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

DayZ_SP
UPDATE:

I don't know what Uknown and Zed Hunter did, but this release seems much more FPS friendly. It might just be me, but the slowdown associated with the Mod (since it is still in Alpha) is all but gone in this version. It just feels more stable, IMO.

Did they employ some clean up routines, perhaps?

Also...

I've discovered a way to easily deploy DaiyZ on ANY ArmA 2 map... Similar to the Fullujah, and Lingor maps... And it works (Zombie's spawn; loot spawns). I'm currently testing on the stock PMC and desert maps and so far, so good. Will keep everybody posted...

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

fedus_87
Administrator
i have messed with this also all i did was go into the mission.sqm and make changes the addon line chernarus for example

version=11;
class Mission
{
        addOns[]=
        {
                "emita",
                "ca_modules_animals",
                "dayz_code",
                "dayz_weapons",
                "dayz_equip",
                "dayz_vehicles",
                "cacharacters_pmc",
                "ca_modules_functions",
                "CAWheeled3_TT650",
                "CAWheeled_E_Old_moto",
                "CAWheeled_E",
                "CAWheeled",
                "cawheeled_w_baf",
                "CAWheeled_E_LandRover",
                "CAWheeled_E_ATV",
                "CAWheeled2_Ikarus",
                "cadata",
                "CAWheeled2_V3S",
                "cawater2_fishing_boat",
                "cawater2_smallboat_1",
                "CAWheeled_E_Old_bike",
                "CAWheeled_E_Volha",
                "cawheeled_e_s1203",
                "CAAir3_Su34",
                "warfarebuildings"
        };
        addOnsAuto[]=
        {
                "dayz_weapons",
                "dayz_code",
                "ca_modules_functions",
                "CAWheeled3_TT650",
                "CAWheeled_E_Old_moto",
                "CAWheeled_E",
                "CAWheeled",
                "cawheeled_w_baf",
                "CAWheeled_E_LandRover",
                "CAWheeled_E_ATV",
                "CAWheeled2_Ikarus",
                "cadata",
                "CAWheeled2_V3S",
                "cawater2_fishing_boat",
                "cawater2_smallboat_1",
                "CAWheeled_E_Old_bike",
                "CAWheeled_E_Volha",
                "cawheeled_e_s1203",
                "CAAir3_Su34",
                "warfarebuildings",
                "emita"

where it says emita at now used to say chernarus and it all worked fine but cars where in the wrong locations like off the map and in the ocean but if you using the newer versions than the cars should be random now idk exactly how they work yet in these new releases

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

Mr. 'funny'
@ Dayz_SP

Personally I noticed a HUGE improvement in graphics. Not sure why. And I have some settings lowered to increase my FPS rate btw. Everything appeared a lot sharper when I start using the 42 series.

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

Pierry
I'm wondering. Has anybody encounter any tents yet? I couldn't find any yet, which is weird...

Re: DaiYz v042c for 1.7.2.6 [RL] released

Niceonegunit
@Pierry

I have, it was in Kamenka, on the outskirts of town.

It had useless shit in it, three empty soda cans, a G17 mag and an MP5 mag.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)