Circles

Snuggly Overlord
Hello peoples
I am just wondering what the different coloured circles are on the map in (I presume all the maps but I use Cherneraus) Daizy.

I get that they may be AI spawns, I just don't know what all the colours mean, so any help would be great.

Thanks

I think only old versions had that thing going on, what version are you using? Latest versions dont have it, im quessing.

Re: Circles

You're most likely using an outdated version with AEG on it. Circles are meant to indicate power grids.

Re: Circles

Ray
Haleks wrote
You're most likely using an outdated version with AEG on it. Circles are meant to indicate power grids.

Nah, I've seen those "Circles" in older versions aswell, they come with bandit/zombie spawns. I have never seen AEG Grids on the ingame map, though.

Re: Circles

kodabar
Administrator
Some versions have circles on the map as reference point in regard to spawning of units and the like. It doesn't necessarily indicate where things will appear, more that it is related to internal reference marks which stuff will appear or move relative to. A dot does not represent a unit or indicate where a unit will spawn.

In short, ignore them, they don't do anything and they don't give enough information to be useful.