Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Well it worked before I uninstalled arma 2 &OA and well now I installed the rspb sp missions (taviana and celle) and also the new daizy v50 release and well I play it it works fine I exit and try to contine It gives me this error You cannot play/edit this mission; It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted rh_de, rh_mgswp Right so all sp missions all three I have tried wont work Please help! I have even tried a fresh re installation !

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Ray
Celle is a WIP therefor encountering bugs such as the "RH" (Weapon packs files) are likely to mess shit up.

And with Taviana, re-install the mission. Clearly your files are placed wrongly or launch parameters.

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Have you launched Combined Operations at least once before installing DayZ/DaiZy?
You've to do that in order to have some files installed properly first.

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Chearanus too (I've only tried those three missions)

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Ray
If chernarus dosen't work either then you're not even launching ArmA 2 & OA at the same time. Goto ArmA 2 main directory and paste the "Addons folder" Into the main directory of ArmA 2 OA. Then try again.

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Didn't fix it I tried launching CO and well still wont work I NEED HELP!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Hope this helps this is my bat file to launch it @echo off
cls

SETLOCAL ENABLEEXTENSIONS
:v64_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%B)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO v32_path_a2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:v32_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%C In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%D)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:uac_PATH_A2
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%I IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%J)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:std_PATH_A2
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%K IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%L)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO ENDfailA2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)
:v64_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%E In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2OAPATH=%%F)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO v32_path_a2oa) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:v32_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%G In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do set (_ARMA2OAPATH=%%H)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:uac_PATH_A2OA
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%M IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%N)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)
:std_PATH_A2OA
@FOR /F "tokens=2* delims= " %%O IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%P)
IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO ENDfailA2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)

:run
call "%_ARMA2OAPATH%\Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" ^
"-mod=@DaiZy\@DayZ" "-mod=@DaiZy\@Lingor_Island" "-mod=@DaiZyLingorSP" "-mod=@panthera" "-mod=@DayZFallujah" "-mod=@DaiZyTaviana" “-mod=FDFmod” "-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA "-mod=@ARP" "-mod=@DaiZyCelle" "-mod=@DayZ_Namalsk" -nosplash
ENDLOCAL

:end
@exit /B 0
:ENDfailA2
@exit /B 1
:ENDfailA2OA
@exit /B 2

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Haleks
I'm a bit confused : are you using one shortcut for all of your DaiZy mods?

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Yes it worked before and now I just proved that all dayz sp missions will not work after one play I cannot reload my game and I tried to move my dayz files to the dayz folder in daizy And it didnt fix it so Im all outta ideas!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Haleks
I'm not saying that this is the cause of your current problem, but I do not recommend doin' that! You'll probably end up calling bad files or inappropriate codes for the mission you wanna play.
Best thing to do is to have one shortcut per mission.
I also know there's a usefull tool to check the activated mods every time you launch arma, but I can't remember the name though...

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
I really need some of the creators to help me!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Great now I tried to verify integrity of game cache and none of my batch files will work even after a restart of steam or recreating the batch file I NEED MORE HELP! TWO BUGS

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Fixed the whole batch file thing I tried to make a new folder with the rh files in it and connect it to my batch file didnt work cant think of anything else I cannot play any mission on dayz I really really want help! I cant wait to play this!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Ray
Btw, you are using an outdated version of Community Based Addons (CBA). Also, use DayZCommander to start up the game incase you made a mistake at copying the files over which wont launch it as CO.

I would get a clean install, and do it all over. You are experiencing too many issues at once.

Just empty the parameters, launch only @DayZ/@DaiZy and the correct mission that you got with the release.

Also, why do you use batch stuff? It isn't needed at all. It is ALOT easier to create shortcuts.

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
How do I use dayz commander to launch daizy? and it says afterwards that my dayz is corrupt even though I can still play the mission IF I RESTART but I cant continue

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Also I tried only with those launch parameters and well it said alot of things were missing that I needed all sorts of stuff!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Theres no single player option that appears on launch!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

TheGmanID
Right It fixed read my latest post on the celle sp mission (THE NEW ONE) for more info but basicly the celle mission still wont work continueing conversation on that page thanks dude!

Re: Cant play any sp mission

Ray
If Sungleplayer does not appear on launch then youre running the wrong dayz_code.pbo file

Re: Cant play any sp mission

You're getting the error because you're running the Celle files for all mods. Make a shortcut for each mod, and you won't have this problem on any other maps than Celle.
12