BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Gamerdier
Everytime i start Breaking Zero that error always came up.
My launch parameters are as follows  -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@BreakingZeroX;@CBA_CO;@LostKeys

Any Fix for this?
Thanks

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

kodabar
Administrator
Can you tell us a bit more?

Which beta patch do you have installed? - on the main menu in the bottom right, it says 1.62.betapatchnumber
Is it only Breaking Zero that causes you problems?
Can you play normal DayZ online?

Errors generally come down to:
1. Game not updated
2. Beta patch not installed
3. Files missing or in the wrong place
4. Shortcut incorrect

Your shortcut looks fine, so we need to figure out which of the other three it is.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Gamerdier
It is working fine now! I re-installed Arma and breaking zero, that seems to fix the problem. Thanks for the reply though :)

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

kodabar
Administrator
Ah, good stuff. It was probably a stray or broken file. I'm jolly glad to hear you got it working though. Hope you enjoy it.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

BeaTz
i am still having this problem even after i have re installed the game and the mod.

Your shortcut looks fine, so we need to figure out which of the other three it is.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

BeaTz
my beta patch is ARMA2_OA_Build_112555 and i can play on any other dayz but when i load in to breakingzero i have two errors the man.scope and another skin but when i load in my character is all messed up. i play normal dayz nothing like this happens but it only happens in breakingzero

1. My game is updated
2. its installed cause i needed it for community.pbo file
3. i dont know where the missing file would be
4.  -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@BreakingZero i copped the one above

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

burnsiboi
i get the same errors and character skin thats messed up

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Syrious
This post was updated on .
i get the same error. My beta patch is 112555!

EDIT:

When i start it with the add on real time editor v4 all works perfect without error and char bug!

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

PolarPanda
Same Problems here it gives me that error, I click ok then go into the ediotor first and the Men Class is Wiped out from the selection menu leaving the others Air, Land, Sea etc. Whenever I try to preview as a unit from default Arma i Get the 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_pilot blah blah blah i get it with USMC RU etc. And when I try to preview as a vehicle unit that's added in from the mod I get Bad Vehicle Type nameofmod_nameofmoddedvehicle doesn't matter Air, Land, Sea etc. and as you guessed I cant select any modded Men(If there is any). Hope you can help me so that i can knock off some hours playing this god damn awesome mod For SP.

1: 5 Move To Tree 12'0'clock...we're in a fucking forest

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

andriusst
Hi all, I am new and this is the first time I ever attempted to run a mod on Arma2 OA. I adapted a mod installation guide from another mod so I am pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, hope you can help me. I am also getting similar error:

No entry
'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope'.

No entry '
'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC.speechSingular'.

I can press Continue to dismiss the message but in the game my character's body facing (except the head) and walking backwards. Arms are raised up and fingers are disproportionally long, like claws, above the head. Same goes to zombies.

I have Arma2, Arma2 OA, Beta and Dayz all via steam. In Arma2 OA folder I have @BreakingZero v3.5 with v3.8 update files on top.

I run the game from the batch file within the Arma2 OA folder, the command as follows:
"Expansion\beta\ARMA2OA.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayz;@BreakingZero"

arma2oa.exe v1.62.103.718

DayZ Commander found and repaired error in DayZ (v1.8.0.3), but that did not make a difference.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Beast
I have the same error

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

beast wrote
I have the same error

Did you just install the update, and not the "main mod"?

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Erico
I finally got daizy working, but i appear to have exactly the same problems as andrius. Above replied with
Did you just install the update, and not the "main mod"? . Well, here I am a bit confused. If you got dayzcommander does it not install the right 1.8 mod? i downloaded the update too and installed it like it was mentioned in the instructions. If I did it wrong please let someone point me the right way, lol, made a jump in the air when the singleplayer finally worked, but fell down when my avatar skeleton was all screwed up and facing the opposite direction, and of course the no entries messages.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

NuttyTheSquirrel
I get the same error/bug. First when I launch the game.

Then right after the mission finishes loading and I need to choose my character's gender

And then......THIS!

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Grimsok
I have Arma2, Arma2 OA, Beta and Dayz all via steam. In Arma2 OA folder I have @BreakingZero v3.5 with v3.8 update files on top

After you do this Install This http://armed-assault.de/downloads/sound-of-war.html @SOW--->Addons then add it to your shortcut the best way to not get them errors copy the addons from arma 2 before you install anything and paste it the your Arrowhead Dir.

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

leminhk4gpi
Thanks, it works

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Beast
So i need the sound of war mod?

How do i install it and where do i put it?

"D:\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@BreakingZero;@SOW;@CBA_CO;@ASC;@ASC1;@ASR;@Lokilostkey;@KRON

This is how mine look like the sound of war => (@SOW>>>Addons) is a mod so u just add it like the rest

Re: BreakingZero no entry bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Man.scope

Erico
so does this Sounds of War Mod only helps the "no entry"error messages?
My main concern is the character which i am playing is all messed up, I can only drive in a vehicle around the island now, which is fun but its a bit difficult to get out and fight the zombie plaque.