Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

hiyikfko
I was banned after downloading the single player mod, no cheats installed as I dont care for cheats. I downloaded the single player mod to learn the map and how to play after dieing alot in 2 weeks and when I relogged I was banned. I bookmarked the site because of the guarentee of no ban and am in contact with both battleye and bohemia interactive and they are investigating my account but may take 2 weeks. As I said I installed it to learn the maps and passed the cheats option as I suspect they could get you banned and here I sit banned with only using the singleplayer mod.

Re: Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

jst2fst
alot of people use the single player mods from this site and no one has been banned
it is possible that your key was used to hack

Re: Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

The SP mod doesn't have anything to do with MP - it uses separate files and doesn't connect to internet at all : it's the same than playing any user-made mission or addon really. There's absolutely no way for BE to detect what files/missions you've been using offline - and even if it was possible (and legal), BE can't ban you for just using custom files...

I've been playing both SP & MP for months without any kind of trouble.

Keep us updated! I hope you'll get it sorted out soon!

Re: Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

kodabar
My guarantee stands. If anyone gets banned for using the single player mod, then I will pay to replace their key and get their game running again.

There really is nothing in single player that can get you banned. It is held in a separate folder from the multiplayer version, so the files are not loaded or even touched when multiplayer is running. Even the cheats cannot be used. I suggest the use of Kronzky's Support Call and Lost Key for cheating precisely because they cannot be used online - with them installed and active, servers will not allow you to connect at all so you can't use them and get banned.

The only time I've had anyone try to suggest that DaiZy was responsible for them being banned was when they were using another version of single player that they'd downloaded from a YouTube video link. The version linked was an exe file which stole their CD key and it wasn't even DaiZy - it was a patched up version of Kronzky's original single player version.

The primary reason why there is no installer file for DaiZy is to prevent any uncertainty about keys being stolen. By installing all the files manually yourself and never touching an executable, you can be sure that there is nothing that could harm your game files or affect any other part of your computer.

That said, I'm very sorry that you've had this trouble. I hope Bohemia can help you out. If they determine that it was caused by using our single player files, then I will replace your CD key.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been running a music festival for the last eight days and I'm exhausted.

Re: Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

hiyikfko

Its cool, i got it from your site but it turns out my key was stolen at some point and bohemia got me a new key. Unfortunately im not going to use the singleplayer mod anymore as it was the only extra i had added. Thanks for standing by your guarantee but bohemia got me a new key. Also i do appreciate you taking the time to reply back to me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To unsubscribe from Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!, click here.
NAML

Administrator
No worries. I'm very glad to hear that Bohemia sorted you out with a new key.

Re: Banned 2 days after installing singleplayer mod!

hiyikfko

Yea they got me back into it so im happy now