Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

CalUKGR
Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

First, forgive me, but I've not been keeping up here of late so I don't know if this is already in the works with one of the many talented modders here and I just haven't seen it.

Just strikes me, every time I play DayZ SA, that I would enjoy it so much more if it was Single Player - just me against the Zeds (PvE, basically).

I wonder if anyone here who mods has tried to create this?

Any info appreciated.

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

CalUKGR wrote
Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

First, forgive me, but I've not been keeping up here of late so I don't know if this is already in the works with one of the many talented modders here and I just haven't seen it.

Just strikes me, every time I play DayZ SA, that I would enjoy it so much more if it was Single Player - just me against the Zeds (PvE, basically).

I wonder if anyone here who mods has tried to create this?

Any info appreciated.

I know that a few people have looked into this, myself included.

I don't think anyone got anything solid, however.

I'm thinking of working on an ArmA 3 DayZ SP mod, since it's way better (in my opinion).

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

Eric the Viking
Above wrote
I'm thinking of working on an ArmA 3 DayZ SP mod, since it's way better (in my opinion).
Oh yes, pretty please!

As much as I love the existing Arma 2 based DayZ mods, I think it is now a dead end. You guys have done so much for the DayZ SP gaming, hell, this site is the SP community but your DayZ X and Haleks Factions & 2018 are really the last call for SP Dayz I believe.

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

CommuneCode wrote
No chance, not even worth asking, SA doesn't support mods yet and it won't until next year.
I'm not sure how this is relevant, you can make a DayZ "standalone" singleplayer in one way or another.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

Whatever

Re: Any chance of a DayZ Standalone SP mod..?

malau
There's a rudimentary SP here

https://github.com/Arkensor/DayZCommunityOfflineMode

You can fly around in god mode, spawn anything. Useful for exploring the map really.
But it's a start.