A quick little request

danielcaruanasmith
Hi all :)

I am currently working on a version of Daizy Factions with different vehicles and I have a little request.

I want to add a version of the V3S covered in Chernarus/ Guerilla colours. I tried to retexture this myself but for some reason I can not get Texview 2 to work. I've seen the forums and downloaded a LOT of different versions, but it just doesn't seem to like my system XD.

Could someone with the knowledge (and a working Texview 2 :p) do this retexture for me? It should be fairly simple as it just involves copy-pasting some textures and editing them as bit to make sure that they fit properly. I can supply all .paa files.

Here is a picture of what I want (sry for the mobile quality)

using the V3S (Takistani Army) model...

and using the textures from the (Chernarus) or (Guerillas) V3S...

you end up with this (edit made in GIMP).

Anyone care to help me out? I will share the new Daizy mission file once I finish the mod. . .

Re: A quick little request

danielcaruanasmith
:: EDIT ::

If anyone can convert the files from .paa to a format that GIMP recognizes and sends them to me I will be happy to do the editing myself :p

Re: A quick little request

A Hobo Panda
Add me on skype, we can talk. I might be able to help you out :D
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: A quick little request

A Hobo Panda
daniel.perez897
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: A quick little request

danielcaruanasmith
Thanks for the reply mate, I don't use skype much, do you have facebook? Lookup Daniel Caruana Smith

Re: A quick little request

A Hobo Panda
danielcaruanasmith wrote
Thanks for the reply mate, I don't use skype much, do you have facebook? Lookup Daniel Caruana Smith
I barely use facebook xD I say skype cause it's much easier to voice chat than to just type. I'll add you on FB, but do you have Steam?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: A quick little request

danielcaruanasmith
My Arma 2 is non-steam version but I have steam. I don't have a mic so Probable gna have to be keyboard bashing XD

Re: A quick little request

A Hobo Panda
danielcaruanasmith wrote
My Arma 2 is non-steam version but I have steam. I don't have a mic so Probable gna have to be keyboard bashing XD
Oh lol.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: A quick little request

danielcaruanasmith
[[SOLVED]]

I just used the V3S (Takistani Locals) version, similar result :D

Thanks :) :)

Re: A quick little request

A Hobo Panda
Haha, ok. Have fun with it! :D
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.