A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

saprykheid
I fixed the Loki Blue Text bug. I've already seen youtube videos with that annoying text. :-(

I'm not the Author of Loki, just saw the error. Fix was simple.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/10947488/file.html

Re: A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

kodabar
Administrator
Nice going. It never occurred to me to fix that, but I'm now jolly glad that you did. Thank you

Re: A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

saprykheid
I'm glad as well :) it has annoyed me for ages...

Re: A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

BossMann

Re: A fixed Loki Lost Key (without that ever returning blue text in the center)

Whatever
Strange. I installed this fix and I get blue text in the middle and on the left as well. It's not always however but when I scroll through action menu. Is that how it's supposed to be?