you cannot play/edit UGH!

bigchef
"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent to downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus"
Trying not to just forget the whole idea but I've invested a lot of effort and still can't play single player...give me a hand?

Re: you cannot play/edit UGH!

Ray
bigchef wrote
"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent to downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus"
Trying not to just forget the whole idea but I've invested a lot of effort and still can't play single player...give me a hand?

Ill give you a hand :p. Just drag Addons folder from ArmA 2 directory to ArmA 2 Operation arrowhead directory.