versions of dayz mod

jany
does all versions of dayz mod will work on any DaiZy releases by some authors here? I need an answer before I download anything so I can play good.

Regards - Jany

Re: versions of dayz mod

Eric the Viking
Hi there Jany.

Most of the mods will specify the version of DayZ you need.

Others will come complete so you won't need to download anything other than that mod.

The instructions for most of the mods here are pretty clear about what you need to do so you shouldn't have any trouble

Btw, you can find all the versions of the DayZ mod here.