unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Luke
Well this is exciting news!!!!

Cant wait to try it out, will be watching and waiting!

Thanks Unknown/kodabar

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Luke
DaiZy_v042.Chernarus .NFO

    It's been long enough! so here is v042 Chernarus new update!, Lingor and all other maps will be release soon,
    and updated to share the same code! or even released as v043.

Uploading very soon! >> Just awaiting feedback! >> Check back soon!

    There will be a release this weekend no matter what bugs and all ... lol just not too many!

Instructions

Download the latest DaiZy+ RELOADED for v1.7.2.6

Copy the dayz_code.pbo to

Retail:
C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DaiZy\@DayZ
Steam:
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DaiZy\@Dayz

Copy DaiZy_v042.Chernarus.pbo to

Retail:
C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Missions
Steam:
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Missions

see - Kodabar's blog for further details.
v042 Features

Complete re-design of mission. 99.9% DONE until I get more free time.. lol

Main Features.

    Combine DayZ and DayZ lingor Island! - 100% DONE

Add Intro.

    Added Just for fun! - 100% DONE

Add/Improve new AI system.

    Better load outs for AI units. - 100% DONE (all units now used the same loadout script)
    Both Sides of Units target each other. - 100% DONE
    Both Sides of Units target Zed's. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units can be given order and tasks. - 100% DONE
    More bandits. - 100% DONE
    Continuous enemy Bandit attacks from random Positions. - 100% DONE
    Rewards for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 100% DONE
    Dead Units trigger flies. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add random UH1 Wrecks.

    Random UH1 Wreck spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn random loot. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn "z_soldier". - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck burn effect. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add random tents with loot.

    Random tents spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random tents spawn random loot. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation each tent will spawn different loot. - 100% DONE

Add random vehicle spawns.

    Working on positions and usage of triggers. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add trigger activation indicators.

    Icons and hint to indicate event trigger. - 100% DONE

Add bonus loot spots / weapon creates.

    Indicated by event trigger. - 100% DONE

v043 Plans

Other Features and or Idea's.

    Blood bag self! [thanks to Mr. 'funny' & lol ˙˙ II ∀ɯɹ∀ ɟo ʎdoɔ ʎuunɟ his] - 100% DONE
    Humanity for Bandit/Friendly kills. - Seems to cause glitch - 75% DONE (working on it)
    Gun sellers in every major town! - 50% DONE
    AI Medics! - 75% DONE
    Bandit's have random loot in Backpacks! - 85% DONE
    Add cheat menu back! - 100% DONE
    Add aerial patrol's back! - 75% DONE
    Adding mission objectives! - 35% DONE
    LAN option based on (dayz_server.pbo) v1.7.2.6 - 50% DONE
    Add anything else I think of in the meanwhile! - 100% UNKNOWN

Notes

The following items planned nor will be included unless requested!

    Any items not found in original DayZ code.
    Any weapons not found in original DayZ code.
    New Vehicles.
wb

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

wb
cant wait man, this is going to be awesome!

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

kodabar
I've just been testing this. I think you'll be happy.

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Pierry
Any certain date when this will be released? Just wondering as I saw some new folders on the mediafire with no fles in it though :/

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Mr. 'funny'
I think this weekend if I am not mistaken. I'm more hyped for the next release then I am for any other game coming out this year! Can't effing wait!

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Niceonegunit
You know it Mr. funny!

Screw Halo 4 and all those new games, gimme v042.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: unknown says uploading soon, awaiting feedback?

Xerxes
Well this is exciting news!!!! looking forward to it

Cant wait to try it out, will be watching and waiting!