survivors dont attack bandits but bandits attack survivors?

survivors dont attack bandits but bandits attack survivors?

yourampage
is there any way to fix this because if im in a sqaud and a bandit kills one of my men and i kill the bandit and my allies think im a traitor so they kill me and im also using the 1.7.3 update of dayz

Re: survivors dont attack bandits but bandits attack survivors?

Niceonegunit
Holy cow, 1.7.3 has caused a lot of issues lately.

I personally haven't experienced this, but I'll go and try to reproduce it.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: survivors dont attack bandits but bandits attack survivors?

DayZ_SP
This post was updated on .
1.7.3 is getting closer and closer to the original goal of DayZ... An survival MMOG... And as a result, Rocket is finalizing (changing) a lot of the code and this is causing things that used to work in SP to not function anymore.

A lot of the functions SP uses are very similar to the cheats the script kiddies and hackers are using in MP, so this is why Rocket is making so many changes on top of optimizing the code for the stand alone that is going to be on a modified version of the ArmA 2 engine and not ArmA 3 (confirmed).

I think DaiyZ is going to be limited to pre-1.7.3 releases because the more things he fixes the less and less functionality SP is going to have as we move forward, IMO.

Re: survivors dont attack bandits but bandits attack survivors?

Tommygun9504
Perhaps DaiZy's codebase should become independent, and when Rocket updates the standard DayZ, we harvest the fixes that:

-Don't break stuff, or can be worked around
-Don't detriment from the DaiZy experience.