surviviors and backpacks?

yourampage
i have found that every survivor except for the ones in the church are all wearing bandit skins and every ai in daizy have the same coyote backpack is this just me or is it in daizy

Re: surviviors and backpacks?

Tommygun9504
As for survivors, the ones that are at the church, as well as Drakon Island, a hangar at the NWAF, and a few other areas, are the friendlies that join your crew, therefore not bandits. The ones with the bandit skin are hostile and fire upon you.

As for backpacks, I think that's an issue awaiting fixing.